by Brendan Strong
This freight train of consideration courses through my mind:
- No one really knows why the dinosaurs went extinct.
- We do know dinosaurs were HUGE
- Like all animals, they must have farted, particularly given all the vegetation and vegeation-eating-animals they ate
- a Scientists reckon cows farts (methane gas) could be contributing to greenhouse gasses, and global warming.
b ALSO, For some unknown reason, beasts with a high ecological impact on the world inevitably destroy themselves (cf. humans).
- Now imagine a world populated by animals that would fart a cow out of existence, living happily and without care for millions of years.
Disonsaurs made themselves extinct through flatulence.
Not just through the destruction of the environment, but also through issues such as social isolation, lonliness, and self-hatred. All well known symptoms of serial farters.
Think about it. I do.